Be A Hero In Their Journey
Our Mission & Vision
Sidekick Therapy Partners’ mission is to employ teamwork and therapeutic excellence to empower our clients to live full and purposeful lives. Our vision is to be the most effective and respected provider of therapeutic services in the Southeast.Join our growing practice of dedicated therapists serving children and adults in Tennessee.
We are actively recruiting Pediatric Physical, Occupational, and Speech-Language Pathologists across the state of Tennessee. Clinical Fellows are also encouraged to apply.
Interested in becoming a Sidekick? Apply below!
Interested in becoming a Sidekick? Apply now!
Benefits of Being a
Sidekick fosters an interactive, flexible, and caring work environment made up of 150+ specialized therapists. We intentionally pair our therapists with patients, so that you can excel in your speciality, while patients receive the unique care that they need.
- Work a more fair, flexible schedule and enjoy a work-life balance
- Utilize the newest, best practices and advanced care technologies
- Work in schools and give more 1 on 1 attention to students
- Company cars or mileage reimbursement for travel
- All Therapists are W2 employees
- Benefits package: health insurance, dental, vision, retirement match
- Competitive salaries and sign-on bonus
- Experienced therapists can work flexible school hours and be paid high per-session rates
- Part-Time, Full-Time, and Flexible Schedules available
Our Clinical Fellowship Program
Sidekick provides an excellent environment for Clinical Fellows to professionally grow and gain experience.
CF Program Benefits
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and work life balance
- Immerse yourself in a variety of specializations to discover your passion
- Develop personal and professional connections with coworkers in a close-knit culture
- Practice your profession in a dynamic, high-integrity, family-friendly environment
- Spend time with your supervisor to gain experience and assist in your transition from clinical fellow to seasoned therapist
Become a Sidekick today.Apply Now
Our Dedicated Sidekicks
I like the opportunity to work with diverse disorders and the flexibility to work in a variety of settings.Nicole R. MS CCC-SLP
I love how my supervisor is easily accessible and always happy to help with any questions I have.Pamela J. MS CF-SLP
I enjoy the opportunity to work in a school setting, see most of my children one-on-one, and be well-compensated for my services.Claire R. MS CCC-SLP
I enjoy working for a company that appreciates all that we do… I feel that management really does show appreciation for our hard work.Breann V. MA CCC-SLP