Be A Hero In Their Journey
Mission, Vision & Values
To empower our clients to live full and purposeful lives.
To be the pediatric therapy provider, partner, and employer of choice in the schools and communities we serve.
- We care deeply for our clients, our teammates, our partners, and the communities we serve. We are passionate about our work and go the extra mile, all while having fun.
- We put kids first. We do the right thing, even when it’s not easy.
- We foster excellence in every aspect of our work and in our teammates. We challenge one another to continuously improve and to achieve the most meaningful outcomes possible.
- We partner with school systems, caretakers, and each other to serve kids and to make a lasting impact. Together we are stronger.
- We help our clients grow in order to accomplish goals, to learn, and to succeed. We foster personal and professional development in our teammates so we can grow together as a whole.
Join our growing practice of dedicated therapists serving children and adults in Tennessee.
We are actively recruiting Pediatric Physical, Occupational, and Speech-Language Pathologists across the state of Tennessee. Clinical Fellows are also encouraged to apply.
Interested in becoming a Sidekick? Apply below!
Not seeing exactly what you are looking for?
Share your information and we will be in touch with openings as they become available.
Benefits of Being a
Sidekick fosters an interactive, flexible, and caring work environment made up of 150+ specialized therapists. We intentionally pair our therapists with patients, so that you can excel in your specialty, while patients receive the unique care that they need.
- Work a more fair, flexible schedule and enjoy a work-life balance
- Utilize the newest, best practices and advanced care technologies
- Work in schools and give more 1 on 1 attention to students
- Company cars or mileage reimbursement for travel
- All Therapists are W2 employees
- Benefits package: health insurance, dental, vision, retirement match
- Competitive salaries and sign-on bonus
- Experienced therapists can work flexible school hours and be paid high per-session rates
- Part-Time, Full-Time, and Flexible Schedules available
Our Clinical Fellowship Program
Sidekick provides an excellent environment for Clinical Fellows to professionally grow and gain experience.
CF Program Benefits
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and work life balance
- Immerse yourself in a variety of specializations to discover your passion
- Develop personal and professional connections with coworkers in a close-knit culture
- Practice your profession in a dynamic, high-integrity, family-friendly environment
- Spend time with your supervisor to gain experience and assist in your transition from clinical fellow to seasoned therapist
Become a Sidekick today.Apply Now
Our Dedicated Sidekicks
I like the opportunity to work with diverse disorders and the flexibility to work in a variety of settings.Nicole R. MS CCC-SLP
I love how my supervisor is easily accessible and always happy to help with any questions I have.Pamela J. MS CF-SLP
I enjoy the opportunity to work in a school setting, see most of my children one-on-one, and be well-compensated for my services.Claire R. MS CCC-SLP
I enjoy working for a company that appreciates all that we do… I feel that management really does show appreciation for our hard work.Breann V. MA CCC-SLP