Be A Hero In Their Journey
Mission, Vision & Values
To empower our clients to live full and purposeful lives.
To be the pediatric therapy provider, partner, and employer of choice in the schools and communities we serve.
- We care deeply for our clients, our teammates, our partners, and the communities we serve. We are passionate about our work and go the extra mile, all while having fun.
- We put kids first. We do the right thing, even when it’s not easy.
- We foster excellence in every aspect of our work and in our teammates. We challenge one another to continuously improve and to achieve the most meaningful outcomes possible.
- We partner with school systems, caretakers, and each other to serve kids and to make a lasting impact. Together we are stronger.
- We help our clients grow in order to accomplish goals, to learn, and to succeed. We foster personal and professional development in our teammates so we can grow together as a whole.
Join our growing practice of dedicated therapists serving children throughout Tennessee.
We are actively recruiting Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologists and Clinical Fellows across the state of Tennessee.
Interested in becoming a Sidekick? Apply below!
Not seeing exactly what you are looking for?
Share your information and we will be in touch with openings as they become available.
Benefits of Being a
Sidekick Therapy Partners is a Tennessee-based pediatric private practice serving over 3,000 children each week. We are a close-knit team of Speech Language Pathologist serving in 20+ school districts in TN, via teletherapy, and in our outpatient clinic in Knoxville. Our model is to provide 1:1 therapy without the burden of IEP meetings.
- Work a more fair, flexible schedule and enjoy a work-life balance
- Utilize the newest, best practices and advanced care technologies
- Work in schools and give more 1 on 1 attention to students
- Coaching and mentoring support from experienced SLPs
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Company cars or mileage reimbursement for travel
- All Therapists are W2 employees
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement (401k) match
- Employer paid short term and long term disability
- Education stipend
- Company sponsored education opportunities
- Access to free resources, including a subscription to Ambiki
- Competitive pay and sign-on bonus
- Experienced therapists can work flexible school hours and be paid high per-session rates
- Part-Time, Full-Time, and Flexible Schedules available
Our Clinical Fellowship Program
Sidekick provides an excellent environment for Clinical Fellows to professionally grow and gain experience and has developed a CF Experience Program focused on supporting Clinical Fellows and their supervisors.
CF Program Benefits
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and work life balance
- Immerse yourself in a variety of specializations to discover your passion
- Develop personal and professional connections with coworkers in a close-knit culture
- Practice your profession in a dynamic, high-integrity, family-friendly environment
- Spend time with your supervisor to gain experience and assist in your transition from clinical fellow to seasoned therapist
- No waiting period for insurance and time off benefits
Become a Sidekick today.Apply Now
Our Dedicated Sidekicks
I like the opportunity to work with diverse disorders and the flexibility to work in a variety of settings.Nicole R. MS CCC-SLP
I love how my supervisor is easily accessible and always happy to help with any questions I have.Pamela J. MS CF-SLP
I enjoy the opportunity to work in a school setting, see most of my children one-on-one, and be well-compensated for my services.Claire R. MS CCC-SLP
I enjoy working for a company that appreciates all that we do… I feel that management really does show appreciation for our hard work.Breann V. MA CCC-SLP
I am so thankful for the CF program at Sidekick that provided me with consistent support regarding licensure, billing, navigating the school system, and best practices with assessment and treatment. My CF supervisor was incredible and encouraged my independence while always being available to answer any questions I had, observe my sessions, and provide constructive feedback.Melina V. MS CCC-SLP
I could not have asked for a better Clinical Fellowship experience at Sidekick Therapy Partners. Being matched with a supportive clinical supervisor and team of clinical staff to ensure that my ASHA hours and standards were being met was more than I could have asked for as a first year SLP!Aubrey V. CCC-SLP